Vegan avocado toast Skagen with Auran mayonnaise
Time required: 45 min
Lately, the Silja Baltic Princess kitchen team has put a lot of effort in vegan dishes. Replace the shrimp from a traditional Skagen with avocado and Auran vegan mayonnaise for a simple and delicious vegan alternative of the classic dish.
2 tbsp. Auran Vegan mayonnaise
Juice and peel from ½ organic lemon
1 skinned tomato
1 dl cooked quinoa
1 tbsp. spirit vinegar
2 tbsp. sugar
3 tbsp. water
¼ bundle chives
4 slices of vegan toast
pickled red onion
Dice the avocado into pieces of approximately 1 cm. Mix up the mayonnaise and avocado and add spices according to your taste.
Peel the cucumber and remove the middle part. Cut the cucumber and skinned tomatoes to small cubes. Mix the cucumber, tomato, and quinoa. Mix up the vinegar, sugar, water, and spices. Allow the mix to sit for a while. Check the taste and add salt and vinegar if necessary. Add the fine-cut chives before serving.
Spread olive oil on the breads and toast them. Spread avocado Skagen onto the breads and some wakame salad for crisp. Arrange a few drops of the quinoa salad next to the bread. Garnish with seaweed pearls, pickled red onion, herb sprouts, and dill, for example.
See other recipes made for Auran
- Gunnar’s Eat my Turku burger
- NOOA’s fish sandwich with Aura’s mayonnaise
- Beef hamburger with Aura’s Ranch burger sauce
- Bagels with cold smoked salmon and Aura’s The burger sauce
- Beetroot carpaccio and vegan Auran horseradish mayonnaise
- Vegan carrot-lox sandwich
- Vegetarian pasta with herbs and vegan mayonnaise
- Vegan tacos with Aura chilli mayonnaise
- NOOA’s Eat my Turku burger
- Raw material: Auran
- Recipe creator: Kitchen Team / Baltic Princess