NOOAn Eat my Turku -burger
Difficulty level: Easy
Preparation time: 30 min
(not including: soy, citrus fruit, nuts, fish/shellfish)
One of restaurant NOOA’s brands is the burger. Tuned with Aura’s The burger sauce the burger became an Eat my Turku version. Sebastian Koski and Simo Hallikainen trust the basics and they have not added anything extra to the burger. A fatty steak, a delicious bun, strong cheese, pickled cucumber, pickled red onion and proper mayonnaise are all that is needed.
1 (200 g) Hereford beefsteak for burger
1 Xoco’s brioche roll
2 slices of cheddar cheese
Aura’s The burger sauce
5 slices of pickled cucumber
40 g pickled red onion
Take the steak to room temperature abt. 15 min. before frying. Fry the steak in an oiled hot pan for 2 minutes. Season the steak with salt. Turn the steak and put the slices of cheddar cheese on the steak, fry 2 minutes more. Set the steaks aside to wait for burger assembly.
Clean the frying pan and toast the rolls until nicely brown. Start assembling. Pipe a generous amount of Jalostaja’s The burger sauce on the burger bottom and top. Next put on the bottom the pickled onions and the pickled cucumber and then the steak. Finally, press the top against the steak relatively strongly. Enjoy!
See other recipes made for Auran
- Gunnar’s Eat my Turku burger
- NOOA’s fish sandwich with Aura’s mayonnaise
- Beef hamburger with Aura’s Ranch burger sauce
- Bagels with cold smoked salmon and Aura’s The burger sauce
- Beetroot carpaccio and vegan Auran horseradish mayonnaise
- Vegan carrot-lox sandwich
- Vegetarian pasta with herbs and vegan mayonnaise
- Vegan avocado toast Skagen with Auran mayonnaise
- Vegan tacos with Aura chilli mayonnaise