Vegan tacos with Aura chilli mayonnaise
Time required: 1 h
The vegan range of the Tallink and Silja Line ships goes far beyond the alternatives on the buffet: many vegan options are available in every restaurant. The tacos filled with teriyaki pulled peas, thought up by the Silja Baltic Princess kitchen team, are a good example of delicious vegan foods which even those on a mixed diet will love. The dish is crowned by the Auran Vegan chilli mayonnaise.
Pickled red onion
2 red onions
1 dl red vinegar
1.5 dl berry juice
1.5 dl sugar
1 dl oil
A 5 cm piece of ginger
Teriyaki pulled peas
600 g pulled peas
2 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
12 small tortillas
Auran Vegan chilli mayonnaise
wakame seaweed salad
4 servings of French fries
Cut the red onions into thin slices and mix up the ingredients of the pickle. Add the onions to the pickle and allow to marinate for at least one hour.
Peel the ginger and cut into thin slices. Fry in oil until crisp, and allow to dry.
Fry the pulled peas in a hot frying pan with oil. Add the salt and teriyaki sauce.
Heat the tortillas and fill with thinly sliced iceberg lettuce, teriyaki pulled peas, pickled red onions, and wakame seaweed salad. Garnish with thinly sliced coriander, Auran Vegan chilli mayonnaise, and ginger chips. Serve with fries and Aura ketchup.
See other recipes made for Auran
- Gunnar’s Eat my Turku burger
- NOOA’s fish sandwich with Aura’s mayonnaise
- Beef hamburger with Aura’s Ranch burger sauce
- Bagels with cold smoked salmon and Aura’s The burger sauce
- Beetroot carpaccio and vegan Auran horseradish mayonnaise
- Vegan carrot-lox sandwich
- Vegetarian pasta with herbs and vegan mayonnaise
- Vegan avocado toast Skagen with Auran mayonnaise
- NOOA’s Eat my Turku burger